Orange Logic hiring IT Helpdesk Support position in United States or Remote. The detailed eligibility and job description are given below.
Company Website: https://www.orangelogic.com/
Job Role: IT Helpdesk Support
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Full-Time
Salary: 3L – 5L
For more than two decades, Orange Logic has empowered a wide range of clients with its digital asset management system, Cortex. We’ve worked with almost every industry, from Finance to NGOs, Media giants to educational institutions; securing and organizing their assets. This role will provide operational IT support in a fast paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide top tier end-user support for all hardware and software issues
- Install software applications, updates, patches
- Maintain accurate records and inventory of hardware assets
- Create and maintain technical documentation concerning installation and maintenance of software, hardware configurations, and recurring problems
- Monitor status of open tickets and work with other support groups to resolve issues
- Setup and configure equipment for new hires
- Troubleshoot hardware issues pertaining to workstations and network equipment
- Passion and quick on learning. Strong communication skills are a must.
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude with drive and initiative
- Analytical thinker, as this position will involve problem solving and process development
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction or supervision
- Knowledgeable of network technologies and troubleshooting techniques (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN)
- Understanding of authentication and basic security best practises (MFA, RADIUS, hardware tokens)
- Experience in a mixed platform environment (Windows, Mac OS, Linux,)
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting PC & Mac hardware and software
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree (IT or similar field preferred)
The target compensation for this position is $70,000 – 95,000 in most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
- The target compensation for this position is $70,000 – 95,000 .
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Roth with 4% employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days. Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Environment
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this role by following link by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here